Calling All Rescue Dogs In NJ!
If you have a pet that was adopted from a rescue after being abandoned by their family or left to fend on their own – this is your chance to tell their story!
I am looking to create a special series of images called “
Abandoned No More“.
I want this campaign to speak to people and show that rescue dogs are not “dispensable” and can have a rough start and become a great family member.
There is no compensation or fee to be a part of this campaign – all you need is a rescue dog and an hour of your time to have a mini-photo shoot to capture the perfect image!
The session will be fun and done at a location not far from your home! I am looking at forest like parks and run down buildings or locations for this series – so if you have ideas please share them in the form below.
You will be gifted 3 digital prints as a thank you for your time – and of course my undying gratitude for helping me try and make a difference in a creative way! (I will email the best 3 images via a download link approximately 2-3 weeks after the session. Images can only be used for personal use and full copyright is retained by me.)
- Maximum of 2 dogs per session
- Dogs MUST be from/with a rescue – they can be in their forever home or a foster home since either way we know they are in good homes and will never be “alone” again!
- Series name and details will not be released until a formal announcement is made on FB after the first session is complete!
- Pet owner must remain for the entire shoot and assist as needed and be 21 or over
- Please bring treats and water for your dog
- Session will take about 60 minutes max
- Campaign sessions will take place between July 1 – August 30, 2020 and will either be in the early morning (8am – 10am) or early evening (6pm – 8pm) to keep the dogs as cool as possible.
- Several of the sessions will be held at a historic location in Wallpack Township NJ – so we are specifically looking for people that would be interested in doing a session here!
If you have additional questions – just ask! You can call me at 732.241.5365 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping me make a difference!
Other model calls will happen throughout the year so stay tuned! You can follow https://www.facebook.com/charitypaws on Facebook to get more information and updates or visit CharityPaws and sign up for the newsletter!
Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before submitting the form!